You do what you can today to keep up with your business.
We help you scale it up so that it’s done properly.
We offer our services as a complete monthly package.
At the end of the month, we review your account and see what it actually costs to support you the way you want to be supported so that the next month we’re adjusting the budget to reality.
>> Do you need an executive assistant or a virtual operations manager?
- Implement new programs to streamline business activities so that the company agenda moves along.
- Create and manage workflow so that we get your organizational effectiveness on track.
- Create and manage systems to get you the right information at the right time so that you are prepared and knowledgeable going into the next meeting/travel/etc.
- Manage client care/communications (via inbound emails, outbound emails, phone calls) so that responses are timely and company messaging is standardized.
- Liaise with clients, external vendors and teams so that organizational deadlines are met and nothing falls through the cracks.
- Create scripting for email responses, general rules of engagement, riders, etc., so that these processes are streamlined and time spent on these tasks is cut in half.
- Manage the general day-to-day business operations so that you can focus ON the business instead of IN it.
- Handle all media inquiries so that your time is protected while opportunities are discovered.
- Create client onboarding processes so that potential customers are pre-qualified.
- Attend meetings with you, remotely, so that we can track what’s needed for follow up.
- Manage company inbox and respond in your voice so that you don’t have to.
- Travel arrangements so that you get where you want to go with the experience you want to have so you’re refreshed, not frazzled.
- Appointment scheduling so that all parties show up with the right information at the right time.
- Research so that new markets are discovered without you having to do the legwork.
- Conference call/Zoom coordination so that your customers, clients and colleagues know where to be and when without having to email you for details.
- Updating WordPress website and various other platforms as needed so that vital information is available to your audience without you having to field inbound requests.
- **Note: some of these tactical responsibilities start as strategic until systems are created and scripting & processes firmly in place.
- Data entry: populating existing spreadsheets, lists, forms and software applications with provided information so that you don’t have to be involved in the pesky details.